Coronavirus – Our actions…
As we are all fully aware the Corona Virus outbreak is now a pandemic and the country has moved into the delay phase. Based on these events and the advice given during the Prime Minister’s Statement on Coronavirus, as a company we have made the decision to shut down our HQ with all employees now working from home for the foreseeable future.
We are also taking the following precautionary steps:
- No unnecessary travel, no one travelling into London for the foreseeable future.
- No face to face external meetings with suppliers, clients etc. (all meetings to be done via phone or video calls)
- If anyone has a temperature or a cough develops. You must self-isolate. Please ensure you do this and inform your manager as soon as possible.
- Site work is to continue as normal unless operatives become/feel unwell or need to self-isolate as discussed before.
- All operating sites to minimise/remove external contact.
- No new team members on site – maintains current teams.
- Make sure all site teams adhere to the points above – no unnecessary travel.
- Make sure site teams use our welfare provided – remove client face to face contact and hand washing facilities are kept fully available and toped up.
- If anyone travels abroad – to be discussed with your line managers, you may be requested to self-isolate on your return irrespective.
Along with good communication and working together with our Clients, Installers and Supplier ensures all our ongoing projects and any starting in the near future will be working within the guidelines outlined by the Government and the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies.